Cool Trick!

My friend called me today - she was reading my blog and noticed my frustrations on blogging out of chronological order. WELL! There's a way to change the date on your posts! So - here's what you do if you were anywhere as frustrated as me. . .

When you are in the 'compose post' window, you'll see at the bottom (*above* the 'publish post' button) a link that says "Post Options". Click that and a menu will appear below it. On the right hand side of that box, there's a spot that allows you to enter ANY date and time!! *SO*, if you have something you want to post, and it happened in 2006, you can do everything else for that entry as you normally would, but before you click 'publish post', you would change the date to Jan 4th, 2006. (Or whatever. . .) This is going to be super great for me since I would love to someday have a book made from my posts. . . Now things won't have to be all jumbled, AND, if I just don't have time to post right now, I can do it later, but it can someday be in order. . .

Hooray!! Thanks, Margo!!

Hope this is as exciting and informative to some of you as it was to me!

Comments

Melissa J. said…
That is great! Thanks for sharing!
beth said…
Wish I knew that a long time ago - thanks for sharing!
The Kalcichs said…
Awesome tip. You should be on tip junkie! I'm so excited that I'll get to chat with you during ballet lessons again. See you next week!
The Amayesings said…
Thanks for the tip. Hope you're having a great new year--hopefully a really really healthy one for all in your cute fam.

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?