Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

These are some of the yummiest cookies ever - and as the weather gets cooler and fall settles in, I always start craving them.  Almost every time I've made these, I've been asked for the recipe.  Just as my friend, Nona, shared the recipe with me many years ago!  I hope that you enjoy them as much as we do!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 cup    unsalted butter
2 cups   sugar*
1 sm can  pumpkin
3           eggs
3 cups   flour
2 t         baking powder
2 t         baking soda
2 t         cinnamon
2 t         nutmeg
1-2 cups chocolate chips (i prefer milk chocolate!)

Combine first four ingredients until smooth.  Add dry ingredients.  Mix well.  Add chocolate chips.  Drop onto cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.

* I use half of the sugar, and they still taste great!


Comments

Christie said…
These look yum! I luv all things pumpkin! And with chocolate...it's a definite winner. Thanks for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!