Happy New Year!

Hello, friends and family! Well, I've been trying to figure out an easy way to send the New Year "card" that I made to share with all of you, and I've decided that this will probably be the best way to do it. Enjoy watching snipits of the year 2007. We had a very busy and exciting year - Madison was baptized in January. We've had a lot of ballet, swimming, ice skating, even tennis and baseball! Hilary trained and raced in what was supposed to be a triathlon this summer - but because of water conditions was turned into a duathlon. Our basement was finished this year after our own blood sweat and tears was poured into it - and then two weeks later the entire thing was damaged in a sewage flood - now it's finished again . . . more professionally, too! Madison is in Grade 3, Lillian in Grade one, and Ella is in a homeschooling preschool co-op group which she loves! Vivie is a little spitfire and we have so much fun with all of these girls, as you can see from the pictures! I can't promise that I will blog on a continual basis, although I've had the inclination a few times - we'll see. We wish you all the best in 2008, I do hope that this finds all of you in good health, spirits and surrounded by goodness! We love you all and hope to hear from soon.

Comments

Tam said…
WOW, you're a pro already! I love it. You're such a fun girl.
Unknown said…
I love, love the blog, it's such an "honor" to have been included in the pictures, we love you guys so much!!!
Stephanie Ewell said…
YAY!!! I am so glad you guys have a blog :) I miss your family so much, everyone looks wonderful! Love you! p.s check out our blog too stephanieewell.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Pics are awesome - everyone's so darn cute! Ummm.. check out my facebook profile for some news...

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?