Ella's Life Plan


Sitting down at lunch today, the girls started talking about what they want to be when they grow up. *Everything* that the big girls said, Ella replied, "ME TOO!" The subject morphed into motherhood, and how many kids they want to have. Lillian wants 7 or 13. Madison wants 2 or 3. Vivie wants 'LOTS!' and Ella started out wanting 33. When we said, "Wow, that's a lot of kids!" she decided, "Actually, I don't want any children. I just want a husband. I want to go to a very special place with him." I asked her "What about when you get back from this special place?" and she shrugged her shoulders and said, "mmm. Probably."

Looks like I may have *lots* of grandchildren in my future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?