Snow Much Fun!!!




Alright, I need to learn not to make promises on here. I didn't post anymore yesterday about what's been going on here. I will do that sometime. . .

Milo is just a big kid at heart! With all of the snow that we've had this year, we've had castles in our backyard, and huge snow slides! I'm not sure what he's got planned for the next foot of snow that's been predicted to come tomorrow. . . I can't wait for spring, but in the meantime, the girls are sure loving helping build these creations with their dad!

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks like lots of fun! I'm waiting for spring too - every day it feels a bit more like it's on it's way. I keep checking to see if my tulips or crocuses are brave enough to be popping thru the ground. Blast from the Past... I just bought Girls Just Wanna Have Fun from my store... how many times did we watch that one?!
Stephanie Ewell said…
GOtta miss those Michigan winters- or not really - but your little snow bunnies make it look so fun! Ella and Viv are supposed to be babies, what the heck!??!! I cant wait to see you guys again...when will that be?? Give the girls my hugs and kisses!!

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?