Continuation. . .



Before getting to Utah (as mentioned in my previous post), we spent some time with good friends in Evanston, WY. The girls had a fabulous time, even our dogs got along! We went swimming, rock-wall climbing, went for walks, out for dinner and played a LOT.

Imagine our surprise when we saw our friend, Brian, on a HUGE billboard right near his house!! So proud of you, Brian!!! ;-)

Barbie and the Mermaid Tail is the perfect 'hit'. . .
Ella LOVES babies, and little Elizabeth is especially lovely.
We let Avery and Vivien sleep together - they did MUCH better than we'd expected!
Vivie climbing the rock wall. (after swimming - excuse the hair.)

Ella and Taylor made a huge mural with "Bendaroos".
Emma, Madison and Lillian - great friends.
Roscoe proved to be a FANTASTIC traveler. Thank goodness!!
At a rest stop, I turned around and saw the girls all lined up like this - they read that there are snakes on the grass - so they were protecting themselves on the bench and looking for snakes!!

Comments

Skye O. said…
SO good to see you guys. Looks like lots of fun. How funny to see Brian welcoming you into Evanston. Too good. Hope all is well.
Melissa J. said…
Great pictures - not sure how I missed this post before...That billboard of Brian is hilarious! Not many people can say they've been on a billboard...Looks like you guys had a great time with the Petersen's. :o)
Chel said…
I almost missed this blog, too...so glad I didn't! Ohhh the billboard...glad I wasn't the one to post it and get in trouble with my hubby ;) We all had a great time even though the weather and other funner plans fell through. Give the girls love from us!!
Robyn said…
I LOVE the picture of the girls all lined up! FYI..I cannot BELIEVE how big Ella is! I think she has grown the most of all the girls since I left MI. It's nice to hear that you made such a memorable trip out of such lousy circumstances. LOVE the positive attitude!!
The Amayesings said…
Only a girl would point her toe while climbing a rock wall--too cute. And I love the last pic--reminds me so much of home. (I'm from Wyo, if I never told you). The guy on that billboard looks familiar. Ha ha. I'm glad they're getting all settled in there. Hi Petersens! Thanks for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?