Teacher Traditions!

We have been incredibly lucky that each one of our girls have had an amazing kindergarten teacher. Each one of my girls has had a teacher that is fun, emphasizes academics, demands respect in a loving way, and is inspiring... Each one of my girls have loved their kindergarten teacher... and the coolest thing is that they've all had the same one!!!

Thanks, Mrs Zentz, for all that you do!!

Vivien and Mrs. Zentz, 2010


Gabriella in Mrs Zentz classroom, 2008
(I can't find another one with them in it together, darn it!!)


Lillian and Mrs. Zentz, 2006


Madison and Mrs. Zentz 2004

Comments

Orme Family said…
I just got caught up on your blog. I LOVE that GREEN paint!!! Way to be bold!
LOVE seeing your girls all at age 5. Funny how NONE of them really look like eachother. CANNNOT believe how big your big girls are!
Melissa J. said…
Cute post! I've always thought it was so neat that Renee's gotten all the girls for kindergarten...she must be a pretty awesome teacher!

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!