Babysitter Extraordinaire!

The little girls BEG me to go out lately. They want 'Bubba' to babysit them. And guess what? She wants to do it! Madison is a fabulous babysitter. She plays with the girls - board games, puzzles, wii, etc. She feeds them, bathes them if I ask her to. Lately, they've been doing nails and makeup, if I'm gone long enough. A few days ago, I took the middles to swimming, and this is what I came home to:
Aren't they GORGEOUS?? crazy what makeup does, though - Bubs is growing up so fast!

A close-up. . .


And then today I ran a few errands. Of course, the littles wanted to stay with Bubba instead of coming with me (I even tried to entice them!!) And I was surprised with a fashion show when I got home! The skirts are a little short for my liking - they're ones we usually wear with leggings, but they're beautiful and having such fun being 'models'. They have their hair straightened, along with their make up.

Introducing, my cute LITTLES!! (Courtesy of our fabulous babysitter!!)





Comments

alyaia75 said…
!!! They look so grown up! I didn't realize Ella's hair is that long. Beautiful, beautiful girls!
Christie said…
Simply Dahling Dear...Dahling!
Cute blog design too:)
Mary Thurman said…
The first thing I thought when I saw Vivs was GEM! Remember that cartoon. Too cute! Love having a built-in bbsistter too. So very, very convenient. :)
Anonymous said…
awww!!! how awesome. M is such a great big sister!!!! those girls are gorgeous ~ just like their mama...
Stephanie Ewell said…
I think Madison would be just the best babysitter:) She has always been so creative and fun:) I miss you guys so much- and those girlies are growing up wayyy too fast...I need to call you later to talk too- here is a hint on the topic...I am buying love and logic TODAY- can you hear desperation in my voice? I want a family like yours! HELP!!
Melissa J. said…
So cute - Vivien's makeup is cracking me up - the outfit is pretty cute, too! :o) You're in trouble, Mama, with all those beautiful girls!

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!