Looking Back and Looking Forward

It's been a long time (7 years to be exact!) since I've contributed to this blog.  It had been such a wonderful way to save all of our important family stories in one place. Sadly, we had an unfortunate incident back in 2013 where someone made horrifying comments on a dozen or more posts and it freaked me out. I decided to shut it down completely. And with that, I lost contact with so many of our cherished friends that we'd kept in touch with this medium. It also made it harder to distribute our fun family Christmas Cards!

I'm taking some college courses this fall, for the first time in nearly 25 years! I'm finally finishing my degree and the plan is to go to grad school - time will tell. I'm still working at the office - mostly from home, and am reeling with the reality that half of my gorgeous girls have flown the nest and are loving their schools, but are so far away! Mads is a Junior at BYUH in Laie, Hawaii and Lil is a Freshman at Life University in Marietta, Georgia. My mama heart is tender and stretched!

As I was pondering about opening up my blog again, the overwhelming desire I had was to review our Christmas Cards and prepare for the new one that will be coming up in only a month! So with no further ado; here are our first (2010) and latest (2018) Thurber Christmas Cards!  Stay tuned for the 2019 version coming soon!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Revealing!