ALBERTA BOUND



I can't believe we finally made it! After three long days in the van (the best purchase we *ever* made!), we arrived in Alberta! I blared Paul Brandt's song "Albera Bound" as loud as any of us could stand it and sobbed as we came into the country. Ah. . . bliss. . . We are in Raymond visiting Grammy and Papa Moe - Milo's mom and stepdad. And of course his sister Christi and her husband, Merrill and their great kids, Spencer, Claire and Marissa. The girls are *loving* hanging with their cousins and we're revelling in being with family. I have a feeling this month is going to go much too quickly. . .

Comments

Stephanie Ewell said…
IT must be great to be home!! You girls liik beee utiful...so...any chance you will swing through utah on your way home???I HAVE A PLACE FOR YOU GALS TO STAY!!!
The Kalcichs said…
I'm so glad you guys made it safe. You and your girls look so cute! I hope you have a great vacation!
Tracie said…
How fun!! I checked on a whim to see if you had posted anything- and to my surprise, there was CANADA!! I'm so glad your having a good time. It will go by fast, so enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?