Sick and Tired

Seriously. I have been sick and tired for over a week now. And I'm sick and tired of it. If I'm up for more than a few minutes, I'm wiped right out. I've been told it's *influenza*. . . I'm green with envy at the lucky bums who've gotten a 24 hour bug. (or 48. or 72.) I guess I just need to let this thing ride out. And ignore the mess of my house. And the guilt of my kids being on winter break and me not doing anything but having them serve me. (ok - a perk, I admit.) So, now that I've been upright long enough to write this post, and change my background - I need a nap.

Comments

susan g said…
Oh Hils! So sorry you've been sick. That's awful. I really hope you get feeling better soon!
alyaia75 said…
It *has* to be almost over!! I love this new font, by the way. Rest up and let those lovely girls cater to their mama! I know they are happy to do it.
Anonymous said…
*major* bummer. sorry to hear that you're still unwell!!! definitely take FULL advantage of the winter break thing though..... :-)
Chel said…
On a positive note... love the new background :) Hope you're back in the groove today.

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!