Off to STATES. . .

I wanted to upload a pic of Madison with the State Team and their tshirts from last night, but the camera is packed. We're leaving now for a fun filled weekend of Madison swimming at her first State Championships! Her Nana, Auntie Tristin and Emily are all coming to watch her, along with Milo, Lillian and I. AN**AMAZING** friend has offered to keep the little girls with her this weekend, and I'm thinking it's her ticket to heaven for sure! Anyway, wish our Madswim luck. . . pics coming soon.

Comments

The Amayesings said…
Good luck, Madison. Our niece heads off to state swimming in Wyoming this weekend too. We'll be thinking of you both. Have fun!
Anonymous said…
Good luck , Madison!!!! Can't wait to see the pics and hear all about your first ever state meet...
Robyn said…
Wow...I realize I'm a bit late. So how did it go??!!

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?