The Rumor Mill. . .

We spent a lovely afternoon on Temple Square in Salt Lake City today. We met Megan & Isaac and their family. I love being on the Temple grounds. This is where Milo proposed to me almost 13 years ago. . . We went into the Visitor's Center and watched a little movie progression about the family and looked at all of the amazing artwork of Jesus.

When we got back to our van, Milo and I both had several messages on our cell phones. There is a rumor running fast about us getting our Green Cards. . . I am so sad to announce that it is just that - a rumor. We are unsure how it was started, but here is what we *DO* know: We received an email last week that our Labor Certification will be approved. (YAY! Thanks for all of your letters - I'm sure that helped!) So - when that is all finalized, then we can go ahead with the remaining steps to reinstate Milo's work status. As for now, however, we must continue our trip to Canada. We are enjoying seeing family and friends, and will be in Alberta after tomorrow. Our plan is to homeschool the girls while we await the process, try to participate in a lot of fun things, and just enjoy our time in Canada. . .

We promise to announce immediately as soon as we have any OFFICIAL news.

Here's a little teaser with Ella and her cousin, Reese. . . I can upload videos onto my laptop, but I don't have the cord right now to upload my pictures. . .


Comments

Tulip Girl said…
See? you always knew one day you would homeschool. Smile my dear. Love you!
Skye O. said…
What an adventure you're all having! Miss you.
Orme Family said…
I am so glad I can know what is going on with you through your blog. Wow Hilary! What a story this will be. Sorry about that recipe. Email me if you still want it. Love ya! By the way, I am going to Indigo Girls THIS MONTH in Indiana!!! You know I will be thinking of you the whole time.

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?