Coming Up For Air. . .



Why can't normal life be on hold during the Olympics? I'm having a fantastic time watching and cheering for all of the outstanding athletes. . . Michael Phelps is going for his *SIXTH* gold of these games tonight, so I guess I better make this quick!!! We found a great deal on a used trampoline on craigslist this week, and the girls (and I, I must admit!) are having a ball playing and jumping on it. Our movie nights are going to jump (ha) to a whole new level when we can lay on the trampoline to watch a movie. . . can't wait!! Next week, probably. . . Tomorrow I'm heading to Toronto for my first ever "SISTER'S WEEKEND". . . It's going to be a blast, just me and my sissies. . . Thanks to Milo (and Mary and Ann) for making it possible for me to go by watching my kids. . . may they get all of their bad behavior out with you so that when I get home, it will be all roses!! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?