Conversation with Ella

As I was tucking Ella into bed the other night, she had me giggling - I thought a few of you would get a kick out of our conversation. . .

Ella: Remember my friend Taylea?
Me: Your cousin?
Ella: Yeah, my cousin. Do you remember that we were in Canada with her?
Me: Yes. . .
Ella: and we went to Jhevyn's birthday party at her house?
Me: uh-huh. . .
Ella: and there was money in the cake, and we got to lick off the money and save it for our piggy banks?
Me: Yeah - that was fun, wasn't it?
Ella: That was more than fun. that was . . . *cool*.
Me: (hiding my snicker. . .)
Ella: I want that for my birthday. But I want my party to be a bunk bed party instead of a pirate one.
Me: A bunk bed party?
Ella: Yes. . . but, people don't need to buy me real bunk beds.
Me: Oh, good. . .
Ella: and we can have lots of money in the cake. . . (wistful) . . .like my cousin. . .

Comments

Jen B. said…
What a great idea -- money cakes and bunk beds all around!

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?