There's a First Time for Everything!

Two for two. . . teeth. . . Gabs tried to go to sleep tonight, but got up and asked me to please pull out her other tooth. I wasn't completely surprised, she needed to feel in control of them, and once she realized how much better it is to have the offending teeth gone, she jumped on board and was completely brave. This one was in quite a bit more securely than last night's - and it bled more as well - but she was excited and we had to do the customary photo. (Lucky girl - getting out of bed for all of this hoopla!!)


Just for fun - (since I already dragged you into this, Silvia) here's our favorite Tooth Fairy (who we miss SOOO much) pulling out Madison's tooth Aug. 20, 2005
and Lillian's - after the fact (notice the tooth pillow - I got that for my birthday when I was about 7!) That was July 9, 2006. Can't wait to see you again, Silvia!

Comments

angie j. said…
Hilary! I saw your comment on my blog. Thanks for staying in touch (i'm so bad at that...hence the blog). Now I've got you bookmarked too. Hope all is well...take care!

angie
Jen B. said…
Congrats Ella! Another sign of the girls growing up so fast!

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?