Picture Tag.

Tamara tagged me a little while ago, but I didn't have a 4th picture in my 4th folder, so I put it off, wondering what to do?? 3rd in the 3rd?? 5th in the 5th?? The stress was palpable. Today, I reread the tag, and I realize now that it's supposed to come from my picture files, not Blog folders. . . So - with my head hanging just a little low, is the 4th from my 4th. . .


November 2, 2002. Ally, Lillian, Molly and Madison at the St. Louis Zoo.

Here are the rules:
Go into your picture files and post the 4th picture from the 4th folder onto your blog. Then tag 4 friends.

I tag . . . Christi, Tiffany, Megan and Susan.

Comments

Jen B. said…
LOVE the pix!!! Memory lane is fun.
Tam said…
love the matching coats and that the girls are lined up from smallest to biggest-cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?