Too Revealing???

Saturday morning was the big girls' swim meet. We had to wake up super early so that Madison, Lillian and Milo could leave by 6:30 a.m. I stayed up, getting myself ready, enjoying a cup of mint calli (my *favorite* tea!) and waiting for the babysitter who would watch Ella and Vivien & their cute friends. . . At 7:20, the two little sleepy-eyed princesses sauntered into the family room and immediately cuddled into me. After a couple of minutes trying to gain a coherent thought, Ella looked at me, puzzled, and said, "Did you stay up ALL NIGHT?"

So - seeing me up, dressed and ready when they wake up is really not a common occurrence in this household! I'm more of the 'jump on mommy to wake her up' type of gal. . . Although, I've roped a friend into working out with me in the morning, starting . . . soon. . . ha. So, the girls will wake up to see me sweaty and *strong* in the future. . . ha. Wish me (a LOT) of luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?