A Variety of Uses. . .

I don't think - when I prepared my apple dip for my girl's night last night, that I intended to eat the whole thing myself. I don't know if that's because there was just so much other food, or it looked bad to my guests. . . I don't know. What I do know is that it tastes *incredible* when you dip your finger into it and eat it that way. I had in mind that I would dip the apples that I cut up right now - but they are brown and gross since I cut them last night. So, just before putting the dip away, I performed a little taste test. Then another. Then another. Now, I'm outright dipping my finger in and enjoying every gooey slurp. . .

Comments

Jen B. said…
Fun to have a girls night! Which apple dip was it? sounds delightful.
How did I MISS that dip last night??
mechan said…
i liked it i want the recipe my kids will like it
Anonymous said…
sounds like the perfect addition to the cookie dough diet!
Robyn said…
Is this a cream cheese & brown sugar thing?? Yummm!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?