All is Right with the World.

Normally, at this time of the year, I feel accosted by all of the Christmas paraphernalia that is rampant in every store I visit. I usually feel a little infringed upon that the commercialization of Christmas is what my girls see for *two* months of the year, nothing at all yet about the true meaning of our celebration. But, this year is different. . . this year, as Hallowe'en passed, I waited less than patiently for that holiday's merchandise to be put away and the Christmas wonders to be unpacked from their boxes. . . Then - to be safe, I waited just a little while longer. . . today, on the way to swimming, with *just* enough time to slip into Target, I unloaded the girls, we ran into the store and headed to the back - the seasonal section. . . I've had a little influence on these girls, so their breath was held almost as sharply as mine as we scanned the shelves. . . Madison found them first. Our hallowed Mini Eggs (Christmas Balls at this time of year). EUREKA! We left the store practically dancing, and all had one of each color when our seat belts were secured. . . There is only one slight drawback. . . I'm still not feeling great, so I was only able to consume a (relatively) small handful of the delicacy. . . but, not to worry - there was still *great* pleasure!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
HOORAY!!!! you found your mini eggs!!! i'm so happy for you...
angie j. said…
oh i love mini eggs! i had no idea they had them at Christmas time! yum....
Tam said…
i think you know i enjoyed this post!

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?