Hallowe'en Happenings. . .

We have had a LOT of Hallowe'en fun around here. . . School parties, church parties, class parties, street parties, ballet parties, skating parties, preschool parties, even a halloween swim meet! and OH MY GOODNESS - that's not even counting actual Trick or Treating. . . This Hallowe'en felt a bit like a never ending holiday, but the girls loved it. . . that's what counts. . . I have many, many, many pictures of the girls dressing up, but this was the ONLY one with just the four of them together (I guess I thought I'd have another opportunity, or maybe I figured I already took several. . .) I'll upload a few more tomorrow - but here's a teaser. . .

Madison - Gypsy/Fortune Teller, Lillian - 50's girl, Ella - Ballerina/Little Black Raincloud (her ballet costume from last year's recital.) and Vivien - "Growlie" bear.

While we were in Madison's classroom for her party yesterday, Vivie caught a glimpse of these frosted cookies. . . she leaned into me and confidently told me that "Bears can eat that, Mama!" One of the other moms overheard and was completely taken with the little bear that she promptly handed Vivien a cookie. . .

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks so much for sharing your pics and stories of my beautiful grandgirls - I carry a big smile in my heart all day just thinking of them and their wonderful parents! Love from Grammy
Jen B. said…
Happy Halloween -- sounds like a total blast!!! MI really knows how to PARTY (and the Thurbers are right there organizing it all).
Celeste Adams said…
I love your girls costumes. They look so adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?