Thank Goodness for DVR and Gilmore Girls!


I have been having that 'am I feeling sick, or just run down?' feeling lately, and after a rough sleep last night, it was obvious. I am NOT feeling well. . . this morning at 5:30, I canceled running (sorry Celeste) but, I couldn't fall back asleep. So, I laid in bed feeling yucky. I finally got up after a while and watched saved episodes of Gilmore Girls. Thankfully, I've been busy lately and the DVR was getting filled with them! I've watched 3 or 4 episodes now, in between a nap or two - and now I think I'll head back for the last one that I have. . . but, I just had to share my gratitude for the silly, witty show. . . I miss it!!

Comments

Celeste Adams said…
It's okay. I didn't mind sleepin in at all this morning. I think my family is getting a bug too. Karlee and Steve have runny noses, so if you want to skip tomorrow, I'm okay with whatever.
I'm finally over that nasty sickness. No fun!! Luckily I had it the worst (only a mom would say that!!) and everyone else got runny noses. No biggie. FEEL BETTER!!
Robyn said…
Is this show still on?? Or are you watching reruns? Mike made so much fun of me for watching this show! I used to rush home from church on Tuesday nights to watch this show! I'm glad I know I'm not the only one who ever watched Gilmore Girls.

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?