Playing Catch Up! (August)

I woke up one morning a few weeks ago and found all of my girls doing one of my Yoga DVDs. . . It was so fun to watch them 'meditate' at the end! Since then, Madison tries to do it as often as she can. She heard Dara Torres talk about the importance of being flexible for swimming, so she's determined to get more flexible!


The girls had a week this summer when they painted their faces every day! Madison and Lillian would paint the little girl's faces - with normal paint!!! The first time I was a little leery, but it came off alright, so I let them have at 'er. Here's Vivie with her Pluto face from Madison. . .


And here's all of the girls - Vivien has her Tiger face, and Gabs has a purple 'Heart Kitty'. . . (notice the hearts in her paws!)
Our Sister's Weekend!! Here we are, hanging at the beach on Toronto Island. Megan, Me and Amber in the back, Emily and Tristin up front. I am hoping that we make this getaway a regular event. . . **So** much fun!!

Comments

Jen B. said…
HA! The yoga is so funny. Your girls are so creative.

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?