Family Reunion Singing (Banff - July)

The last night of family reunion in Banff this summer, we sat around in our parent's condo, the kids making beaded necklaces, courtesy of Auntie Tristin, and my sisters and I started to sing. Some of it was terrible, as it's been 10 years since we have sung together, but the feeling was great. This is a song we have been singing as long as I can remember. It holds a lot of memories for me, and was great to experience here. . . try not to get dizzy as you experience life from 7 year old Lillian's point of view!!

Comments

Gornichec's said…
That is so fun I am so glad that you caught some of it on tape! That sure was a fun trip!
Anonymous said…
it's my favourite 'chipman' song!!!!! SO great :-) it's becoming one of our favourites too. okay. i NEED to get back to my laundry....

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?