Tagged Times Two!

Tagged...by Natalie *and* Tia

THE FIVE

10 years ago I:
1. was pregnant with Madison!
2. was living with the *Norton's* while waiting to be able to move into the first of two apartments in Dallas. (The scary one!)
3. was attending a Spanish/English ward.
4. was in LOVE with scrapbooking. I did it constantly.
5. unwillingly became a cockroach exterminator - using rolled up magazines!!

5 things on today's "to do" list:

1. Take the girls to their activities - Madison & Lillian's first day of swimming, Ella's first day of ballet.
2. Put away laundry.
3. Make a dentist appointment.
4. Make a large batch of chicken broccoli soup - enough for at least 2.5 meals. . .
5. Organize the girl's rooms. We changed them around a lot this weekend.

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. (There's very little I don't enjoy!) Chocolate. . .
2. Caramilk (the *best* Canadian chocolate bar)
3. Hot Chocolate (are you noticing a trend?)
4. Shauna's Cream Cheese Bars.
5. And, the all-hallowed Mini Eggs. . .

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Pay off our student loans
2. Pay off our mortgage, and then just sell it for any amount of money.
3. Buy or start a great practice for Milo.
4. Buy or build a house - with enough room for all of us PLUS room for guests!!
5. Repay our families for all the help they give us!!

5 places I have lived:

1. Eastpointe, MI
2. Calgary, AB
3. Davenport, IA
4. Dallas, TX
5. Laie, HI

Five jobs I have had:

1. Blockbuster Video
2. Talbot's
3. Voice teacher
4. Executive Concierge at the Marriott in Calgary
5. Mama, Chauffeur, Chef, Maid, CFO, CEO, Psychologist, Referee, Tutor, Scientist, etc, etc!!

I tag...
Whomever was inspired by this and
1. Megan G.
2. Stephanie E.
3. Bella W.
4. Ann K.
5. Tamara T.

Rules:
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

Comments

Jen B. said…
Ahh -- ballet class. I am so sad the Addy is not going to be with Ms. Ann this year. BTW -- I laughed when I read all your favorites. Oh, and I need Shauna's recipe -- can you post it for me?
Tam said…
It's done, thanks it was fun. I too love to snack (and feast) on those darn mini eggs but figured I wouldn't copy. Love looking at your blog. Your gilrs are turning into beautiful young ladies.
mmmmm.... chocolate. Love Shauna's bars too. I forgot about my favorite though. Someone from the FHE group had a recipe for "Can't leave alone bars" (got the recipes from Tracie). Who's are those??!! YUM!!
The Amayesings said…
I love job #5!!! That soup sounds delish! How did it turn out?
Gornichec's said…
I think you are too funny! All the things we would do.... Can you believe how much we have done already in the last tem years! I love ya!
Gornichec's said…
you have been Tagged!!! I read yours now you need to check mine out!
Jen B. said…
Hey Hil, I tagged you last time but you were a very popular gal so I am tagging you again. Check out my blog for the new list.

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?