I Could *TOTALLY* Salsa to This!


Well - Milo pulled of a HUGE surprise for my birthday! Last night, he blindfolded me, took me to a nearby parking lot where he succeeded in making my stomach sick by doing MANY donuts in order to disorient me. . . we ended up at the girls' ballet studio where a few of our good friends were waiting. We walked in, and there was Brandon (a super dancer from the studio) and a super cute girl (I WISH I could remember her name. . . Angela?) waiting to give us private Salsa lessons! It was the best gift he could have given me. I've been begging for him to dance with me, pretty much since we got married! (Hopefully this is the start of something great!) I had a blast learning the salsa, swinging my hips and pretending I was rehearsing for "Dancing with the Stars"! Milo was a trooper, as was everyone else!

After the dancing, we headed to a restaurant and enjoyed the night outside - it became a joke as we heard the band singing, we all became a little arrogant, saying 'I could *totally* salsa to this!'
I hope that the salsa dancing will continue!

Leaving our house - I was blindfolded! Notice my new bling-y ring that Megan gave me for my birthday!!!


Here's a horrible picture - but it shows how much fun Milo and I were having!


Jared, having fun dancing with Peggy!

Mary's hair flying as Kendall dips her!

Josh and Shauna - making the salsa super sexy!

Our fantastic teachers!

And here we all are - a very memorable night!! Milo - you done good!!!

Comments

I'm SOOOO jealous. Tadj and I haven't gone dancing together since we were dating. It used to be key in our relationship. We'll have to try that sometime.
Gornichec's said…
you are just too dang cute! It sounds like a blast wish we could have been the 5th couple!
Bella said…
Happy Birthday!!! Sorry we couldn't make it, stupid babysitters! I'm so jealous, it looks like so much fun! Have a great day!!
The Amayesings said…
See Shauna's blog for my comment. Looks like you had a blast! Good job, husbands!
Jen B. said…
Okay -- your hubby is offically the coolest hubby in the world. What an awesome birthday idea! Happy B-day. So, your 29?
ThurberGang said…
I *know* it!!! Believe me, I'm counting my blessings!!!

And - I'm pretty sure I'm closer to 25! ha. . .

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?