I've Got Joy - Do you?

My two weeks of teaching Joy school just ended. It went *so* well. But, two weeks is the perfect length. I am very happy to spread the Joy around and allow another mother to teach next week!!

Joy school has a 'Pep' song. On Monday, the kids were singing it so beautifully, I wanted to record it. I ran and got my little camera, and as soon as they saw it - the beauty went out the window, and in flew the sillies!! Oh well, it's still a lot of fun. You can see 6 of our 8 Joy School kids in the video.

I may be singing this during the next 12 weeks of freedom. . . ha. . .

Comments

Michelle said…
How cute! Nathan is the same when he sees the camera. He could be singing a song really well, so well that I run and grab the camera so I can capture it for daddy and the blog, but the second he sees the camera it's all over.
Gornichec's said…
That looks like SO much fun!! Lucky You! JK! Check out My blog!
The Kalcichs said…
Hilarious! I'm so glad you captured it on camera.

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back and Looking Forward

The Revealing!

Proud to be a Detroiter?